-->

Monday, February 28, 2011

A New Month

It's going to be a new month! And so means I will be starting my 30 for 30 Challenge soon! Gotta get it all ready and want to take individual pics of the  items of clothing but I'm not sure if I will be able to... we'll see.

I quite like new months, means that if you've made mistakes or want to start again, a new month is just there for you to do so. Although, could be said for days and weeks too... but I guess, for me anyway, it's just too short of a span of time and there's no really "distinguishable-ness" about days or weeks. Well, there is, the days of the week (i.e. Monday, Tuesday etc) but... there's no inclusion of a set of week and days?

Anyways. This month I hope to begin routines like moisterizing everyday cos I just felt itchy and possibly means my skin is dry, I put some moisterizer on it and it's fine now. As well as that, I also hope to get my online photography course done. And oooh! Tomorrow is the beginning of a new uni semester... feels sort of weird that kind of know a few people returning and I'm.... not. Probably will get used to that feeling, I guess for the while, I'm on an extended holiday. I applied for a bunch of jobs on Trademe and 2 SJS jobs. Trademe are mostly temp jobs since, I think I don't want to be tied down to one job although it would be good (read: stable income) but, what if I find a job that I want two or three weeks into the job? But then, I guess the same predicament can be found here... hmm.

Anyways! Onto other topics....
Pretty Little Liars! That show is good! (In my opinion) What's been happening on Sundays, since last week (when I found out that it was playing on TV2) is me coming home from work,  doing some stuff and then sitting down in the lounge with laptop and left over dips and crackers from work and enjoying the show! I love it, wish I hadn't missed the first episode.. been meaning to find the first episode online....
And lastly, will be posting my monthly spendings tomorrow night~ I will save the financial talk for tomorrow but in a spate of boredom, I discovered I spend more than I earn... D: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...