-->

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cause I never knew what I wanted till I looked into your eyes

This past weekend was spent in Hamilton for a friend's 21st and then the next day was spent catching up with friends. And then the following days were spent procrastinating, sleeping and finally doing some work for my last paper for uni.... forever..

So that's what I've been doing lately. Will also post up photos from the Project 265 I've started again... only missing a few days so will try and figure out what I did on those days and post them up... hopefully will be able to complete that this year. Still need to do that 30 for 30 challenge sometime...

Thought would post a little update since last week updated almost everyday! >_< I would also leave you with a very nice photo, but I'm too lazy to get off the bed and get my memory card... sorry.. hope everyone had a lovely beginning of week~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...