-->

Saturday, May 14, 2011

She Will Be Loved


Ok, I think it's time for an update. Last week was really fun. There was definitely a nice end to the week with celebratory drinks (and getting a little too tipsy from shots and a bar tab... :| ) with friends. Lovely end to the week. I also got called up last minute to work so it's even better that I will be getting paid in two week's time! ^^

As well as that, this week or more last week, scored a more stable job, if only on a temporary basis, doing menial tasks at an educational union. I like the work, not hard and getting paid, so not a lot to complain about and also it's half days so can do other stuff too like mystery shop :)

I also need to post and photograph outfits for my ThreeSixFiveWays blog.... and I also realized when I clicked on it, that the link was wrong :\ it's right now but I forgot one word in the link o_o I think I also need to finish it... :s I don't know if I will bother finishing it...

And then now I leave you with yummy photos of food and I hope other things too!
Bollero food. So goood >_<



GPK dinner. So good and worthwhile! 

 Easter gift and chocolates!


The best chocolate ever! <3 Guylian is so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...