-->

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Messy Dinners and Paydays

Payday yesterday was amazing. I got paid a grand for 17.5 hours of work! O_O I hope I have this job for a little while longer because that means I will possibly be able to get the phone I want sooner then I think, I hope :)

And then onto other things such as the dinner I had tonight and the movie I saw yesterday...

Tonight, kind of in celebration of my being paid, a lot BF and I went out to dinner at La Bocca restaurant in Parnell and dessert at The Chocolate Boutique (no photos from here unfortunately, but we had it to takeaway anyway). It was amazing! Hmmm.. okay maybe not amazing but the service from the waiter certainly was. Actually, it was quite amazing, really did enjoy the meal and the saffron risotto was good. So yeah a good night and dinner! :) That was followed by dessert at The Chocolate Boutique. It wasn't really amazing, but then I got to the bottom and it was amazing then. I really do like Chocolate Boutique! Had some really nice and yum looking chocolates but already had a few too many chocolates at home so resisted the temptation to buy any. Photos follow!

Gratin of pan fried king prawns with garlic, white wine, fresh and sun dried tomatoes on saffron risotto (source)
The end. Clean(ish) plate =)

And other photos from here and there. Speaking of photos, should really finish that photography course at Proud Photography! I think I'll save the movie review for another entry.


Cute little stuffed guinea pig toy! I want it :(
 AMAZING! Chocolate eclair from Phillipe's Chocolate and French Pasteries in Point Chev/Grey Lynn. They have such amazing stuff! Macroons! I want to get some. And oooh chocolates! This is what I have some mornings. Damn, it's good! >_<
 Dumplings I made one night. About 87 in total.
 A really nice and amazing cake from The Cheesecake Factory that someone bought in at work one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...