-->

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nearly The End


So some of you might know that over on ThreeSixFive my fashion blog, I have been doing the 30 for 30 Challenge. Good news is that it is nearly the end, only four more outfits! (if you're wondering why not three, its because one of the days I didn't wear an outfit cos of work)

For the past year I have struggled to complete a challange (ala Project 365) but I have finally, nearly done so! :D Quite happy and chuffed at myself for that =] I still want to complete a Project 365! So that is one thing off my list. Still got the book challenge and movies to go. Is 211 movies possible in one year? :\

What challenges/goals have you set yourself and completed?

That feeling of completion is amazing.... and I kind of inadvertently referred to Never Let Me Go.... I think I've seen that movie too many times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...