-->

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I feel like letting go, life goes on

I'm over the name of my blog. Lol. But I haven't been able to come up with one I like. I've also wondered about the direction of this blog as well.

Although, I wonder about the direction of the blog, I wonder where I will be able to put things like my reviews and mentions of movies I've watched like just yesterday, watched Friends With Benefits (I loved it, btw) and also my movie lists and challenges... so yeah, decisions, decisions.

I've been pretty busy with life in general. I've pretty much put down a pattern of work, going out, sleep interweaved with catching up on the internet world every now and then. For a few of the past weeks, I have worked 5/7 days but not the traditional Monday ~ Friday, unfortunately. I work Wednesday ~ Sundays at interesting/awkward times. Weekdays 2pm - 7pm and Weekends 11am - 4pm.

As well as working, I have been buying a heap of load of stuff. I need to stop. Mostly clothes which is mostly showcased here (at my Dresses n Bows fashion/beauty blog).

In other news, it's my birthday soon! Getting olderrr! ~_~ Having a joint birthday celebration on Friday with another friend who had her birthday yesterday (13 Sept) and most probably going out on Saturday and thinking of yum cha, but probably would want to rest Saturday morning/afternoon...

Will post up a real entry sometime. Probably my thoughts on Friends With Benefits. (it was REALLY good, btw)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...