-->

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cuteness and Dog Rules

I got directed to watch this video and that prompted to find out why you can't own slow loris (because they're a threatened species(... in Canada?) which led me to another video and that made me curious about the website in which the video was hosted on and found this!

The opening paragraph says that we can learn a lot from dogs because they only go after/fight for two things: love/a mate and food. I really agreed with it. I even do some of them already! Also, particularly agree with the first philosophy! I love joy rides... or rides/random drives in general~ ;]

Nothing much has been happening these past few days besides work, worked Thur - Sun, not as bad as a full-time worker, actually worked half of one of my FT friends after I complained that I worked too much this week! >_< but yeah, my hours are part-time hours. But, still feeling tired regardless.. Besides work, hung out with friends Friday night, just had a little cocktail night but not really and went to a friend's flat which was a brothel previously and tbh, I think I am quite innocent in that I didn't really comprehend much how the layout and style of the house were made with a brothel in mind.... which is good thing. That I'm innocent. I think. I guess good and bad, in a way. Also maybe should have taken photos.... Oh, yeah and went out Friday too and that was nice, hadn't been out in a while and think might have found a new favourite club!

Yeah, this is all. Hopefully, sometime next week I will have organised and taken pictures of all of my 30 for 30 outfits so far and have it posted up.... wondering if I should have a separate website for all this, in particular the 30 for 30 outfits... cos I do want to continue taking pictures of my outfits after the challenge has finished...

And, lastly I have a lot of tabs open on one Chrome window that I need to get through, it's all twitter accounts/websites I'm interested in following and such. Really interesting. It's all from Tee Twyford's twitter. She follows really interesting people.

Dog Rules/Philosophy below the cut...





Dog Rules/ Philosophy:
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run and greet them.
4. When it's in your best interest, always practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6.Take naps and always stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you're not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joys of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
17. When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
18. No matter how often you are criticized, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...